Re: source code released by SGI

> Thanks for working on this. It'll be a nice addition to all the other
> LessTif based tools available on Cygwin.
>
> I've been following with great interest your work on XFree86 as well.
> Kudos. I'll try a build when I get back from vacation in a week or so.

Mumit,

Thanks for compliments.

I had been communicating with Mrcus Sundberg on getting GGI stuff
with Cygwin support.  Yesterday he finished adding Cygwin support to
GGI code (available only from CVS).
I hope to have XGGI, an initial X-server ready for Cygwin users
in the near future.  After that target is DirectX for Xlib, which will give a
good X-server.

Suhaib