Re: Bad command or file name.

--- Andreas Berglund <andreas.berglund@home.se> wrote:
-8<-
> > When clicking the icon the bash-window appears, and in it the message
> > "Bad command or file name." After that you canīt do anything but close
> > the window. I also use to get the message "out of enviroment space", but
> > after removing an enviroment-variable (com-spec) that one didnīt appear
> > any longer.

Removing system required environment variables will cause errors such as you're
seeing.  To get rid of the "out of environment space", right click the
shortcut, go to the properties menu, go to the tab containing the memory
settings, find the initial memory box and give it a value of 4096 or more.
===
YAWIA,
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit