Cygwin

Hi,

I downloaded the Cygwin software on my Windows NT PC.  I would like to run a UNIX
shell program that calls some other shell scripts in the same folder from my PC.
When I go into a Unix shell from a Dos prompt the only way I can execute the
program is by typing:

$ sh dbutil

instead of just:

$ dbutil.

When this (dbutil) scripts starts executing it then calls a couple of other scripts
in the same folder but I then get an error the these scipt names are not found but
they are in the same directory.

I think it's because I just can execute a Unix shell script from the command line
without the 'sh' in front of it.

Please help if you have any idea what I should do.

Thank You very much.

Regards,

Edin Pjetrovic
New York, NY