stty

Hi,

I hope I'm not beating a dead horse by bringing this topic up, but has
anyone figured out how to get the stty settings to work in bash?

stty intr, susp, kill, etc.

None of these commands seem to work, or work strangely (^C, for instance).
I realize it's probably a DOS/unix difference in the tty, but still,
is there a workaround?

Dave
--
David Stuart, INM GUI Framework Designer
Extension: 39-54989