Re: How can I get a .dll to resolve at runtime ?

> Is there a way, on NT, to get a .dll to resolve externals at
> runtime, like *nix, instead of at link time?

I don't think so.  What you'd normally do is have the exe call the dll
at startup and pass it pointers to its functions, which the dll would
store in per-process memory (remember that dlls are shared among many
executables).

One thing to try is to export the function with a .DEF file, and see
if that works.  You'd have to build an import library for your
executable and link the dll against that, but I'm not sure if NT would
even *allow* such a hack.