Re: Can't build GDB 4.18 under Cygnus 2.0.1

   Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 15:58:04 -0400
   From: Roger Cruz <rogerc@ignitus.com>

   For future reference, the problem was with my environment.  I have WRS Tornado
   installed in my PC as well. Tornado uses B19 of CygWin and it just so happen that the
   sed program it was picking up was from that version rather than my cygwin b20.  A
   little rearrangement of the path solved the problem which I'm convinced was only with
   the sed program and not the bash shell like I initially suspected.

Thanks for the note!  That's worth putting in a ReadMe somewhere, it's
somewhat subtle.  Hopefully WRS will upgrade to b20 soon.

								Stan