Re: gcc compiler

 Hello.

 You have to setup the path to include the directory that contains the
cygwin32.dll.

 This is main part of the cygwin package and is the interface for POSIX
functions to Windows functions. In b20.1 this DLL should have the name
cygwin1.dll. So maybe you've installed a old version. From where did you
download?

 The cygwin DLL is located under the cygwin installation.

 Jens Yllman