Re: Returning modified code to the Cygwin Community

Robert O. Morris wrote:

> Hmmm . . . nope, no hdf4.1r3 on those links.  One has r2.

The name on my URL, and also the name hdf4.1r2-cygwinb20.tar.gz
is misleading.  I first compiled HDF 4.r2 then 4r3.  Instead of editing
the web pages, I uploaded the binary archive with previous name. I was
lazy.  However, there are hardly any differences between
HDF 4r2 and 4r3, When patching the code I noticed
approx. only 10 to 12 lines differences, which were related to some
minor bug fixes.

Suhaib