Creating two dlls

I want to create two dll libraries. The second depends on the first.

I create the first one by adapting your make file for creating a dll and

it works. I am exporting all symbols with --export-all-symbols.

Then I want to create the second dll. Functions in the second one refer
to symbols in the first dll. Although I exported the symbols in the
first dll and I am importing the first dll I still get a lot of
references undefined to the symbols in the first dll.

What goes wrong?

Any help will be greately appreciated.

radu

--

Dr. Radu Grosu
School of Engineering and Applied Science

Email: grosu@saul.cis.upenn.edu
Tel:   (215)898-9511
Fax:   (215)898-0587