Re: Tee output -- again

I doubt the hardware has anything to do with it, so if the only
software delta truely is sp5 . . . well . . . sp4 broke more stuff
on our application then I did, so I'm not putting anything beyond
the capacity of a M$ "service pack".

You can test easily enough... :) just install sp5 on the working
machine and see if it still works. Don't forget that complete
system backup before and the uninstall option during though ;}

At 11:35 8/5/99 -0700, Darryl Caldwell wrote:
>Thanks.
>
>I run both from DOS consoles, not bash.
>
>The machine that works:
>
>P 233 running NT 4 service pack 3, 64MB
>
>Machine that doesn't:
>
>pII 300 runnint NT 4 service pack 5, 128MB
>

>Command line: c:\python myscript.py | tee -a output.txt

  cabbey at home dot net <*> http://members.home.net/cabbey
           I want a binary interface to the brain!
Today's opto-mechanical digital interfaces are just too slow!