migrate special directories.

Hello!!

        I have to migrate a application from UNIX to
Windows. I have found some directories like sys/ that do not
exist in Windows and I do not have any idea about how can I solve it.
        If someone knows how can I do it or can give me a idea
about it, please mail me to de addresses below.

        Thanks you.
**             JOSE RAUL DE PRADO MEDIAVILLA                **
** Escuela Tecnica Superior Ingenieros de Telecomunicacion. **
** Grupo de Sistemas Inteligentes-Universidad de Valladolid **
**                    VALLADOLID (SPAIN)                    **
** E-mail:          jpramed@ribera.tel.uva.es               **
**	              jprado@gsi.dit.upm.es                 **