Re: GNU C++ Tutorial

bruc-@objectcentral.com wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/gnu-win32/?start=15988
> I need a soon as posible a GNU C++ Tutorial.
> Thanks !!!

I don't know of any GNU C++ specific tutorials, but
I have collected the best free C++ references
available on the net in one place, all packaged
for easy reference. Several GNU GCC specific
documents are included. Please see:

   http://www.objectcentral.com/vide/help/vhelp.htm

This package is online, or you can download the
whole thing.

[Sorry if this got into the group twice. I've been
using the e-groups interface, and I got a message
that this message bounced because e-groups had
addressed it to gnu-win32@cygnus.com instead of
cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com. Perhaps someone
needs to update the info at e-groups. I find it
much easier to read this group via e-groups over
getting my mail box full of all the messages.]
--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework

e-mail: mailto:bruce@objectcentral.com