Re: Porting getch() and kbdhit() ???

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 06:11:36PM -0400, Lincoln, W. Terry wrote:
>Those two functions are not POSIX now, are they?  Sounds DOS/WINDOZISH to me
>;-)
>Cygwin is for porting Unix(POSIX) apps to Win32.

Well, that's only partly true.  I have no qualms about including stuff
that people need in Cygwin.  Since these two functions have been
requested repeatedly, I'd certainly consider applying a patch which adds
this functionality to cygwin.

There.  I've asked for contributions.  That should kill this thread.

-chris