RE: cygwin vs. MKS Toolkit

On 20-Aug-99 Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:
> Even $75 is too much, whose code was not written initially by MKS.  They are
> bunch
> of utils from GNU binutils.  Available from many places as freeware.

GNU Software es "Free Software" not "freeware".

And when we say "Free", we mean "Free Speech, not Free beer".

---
Hugo Gayosso                            |      Free Software implies
Controls Process Support                |
Electronics Integration and Software    |      "Free speech"
GM Powertrain                           |
Brighton, MI                            |      NOT
USA                                     |
                                        |      "Free beer" !!!
E-Mail: qztf7k@powertrain.mpg.gm.com    |
 Phone: (810) 220-2635                  |      http://www.fsf.org
   Fax: (810) 220-2663                  |