RE: FW: Description of the new 'ntsec' feature

>The graphic stuff had already been taken care.  What I need, a help in
>writing a device driver for Windows.  I have zero knowledge on devices
>drivers, therefore I had asked a couple of other dvelopers i know to help
>me
>out to complete the Xfree86 port.

If your target is w95 and WNT4, you should write two different drivers. If
your target is W98 and W2K, it may be needed to write only one (WDM: Windows
Driver Model), but I am not sure. For WNT4, try asking in the ros-kernel
mailing list (http://www.reactos.com/). AFAIK, we are actually the only ones
on the net trying to use the --subsystem:native with gcc/ld (mingw32).
(Anyone else: please contact us! We have some troubles...).