RE: cygwin ln

I think it's worth pointing out that symbolic links created with Cygwin's ln
are only interpreted as such by programs linked with the Cygwin libraries.
So, unless you work exclusively in Cygwin, you don't really have symbolic
links.

It would be really nice if Windows shortcuts were treated by Cygwin as
symbolic links.

Ajit