The Commands Do Not Work

Hi Friend,

I got a problem when I downloaded your cygwin20.1:

After I downloaded your source code of xca, xcb, ..., xcl, in DOS system, I finished the following,

copy /b xca + xcb + xcc + xcd + ... + xck + xcl dev-src.tar.bz2
del xc*.*
But, when I used the command -- bunzip2 dev-src.tar.bz2
I got error message --Bad command or file name.

Same thing with --tar xvf dev-src.tar
I don't know why. Could you give me a reply about this? Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Wei