RE: Programming COM interfaces with C++

I wouldn't know if the COM examples were written specifically for mingw32
(which it looks like you're using) or meant to be compiled under cygwin.
When I compiled them under cygwin, I got no errors.  Like I said, I
haven't had time to play with them, so someone else want to field this?
COM on Win32 in particular is A Big Thing, and the fact that it's now
supported (via patches) in gcc 2.95 is intringuing in itself.  Does anyone
know if this would work under COM that was ported to other another
architecture (my mind escapes me as to non-Win32's that support COM, but I
know there are some out there.

Marcus