Re: pwd command output

If you look in the registry under `HKCU\Software\Cygnus Solutions' you'll
notice that the snapshot cygwin1.dll has created a new mount scheme.  It's
obvious that this is something going into the next beta release of cygwin
and _not_ a bug.  My advice: stick with cygwin B20.1 unless you're an
active developer of cygwin.  As an answer to your second question, try
using mount to play wtih your mount points.  Please refer to the archives
or cygwin's main site for more info on snapshots :)

Marcus