Re: Problem using rpm on Windows 98 (partly solved)

Based on my quick perusal of the source code, it appears that the
problem *is* a text/binary mount issue. The source code needs to be
patched with a lot of #ifdef CYGWIN's and O_BINARY's. Unfortunately I
can't do this right now. Workaround (for now) is to use binary mounts
for rpm.exe.

One strange thing, though - I changed all my mounts to text, and it
worked fine for me (even though, according to the source code, the files
are *not* opened correctly). Weird.

--Chuck