Re: Problem about Beta 19 (cdk.exe)

Date sent:      	Sun, 03 Oct 1999 23:28:34 +0800
From:           	Raymond Kan <cekkm98@alumni.ust.hk>
To:             	cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject:        	Problem about Beta 19  (cdk.exe)

Try reading the documentation (e.g. the FAQ);
to quote:

  ... If you are running Windows 95 or 98 and are faced with the
  error message "Out of environment space", you need to increase
  the amount of environment space in your config.sys and try again.
  Adding the line shell=C:\command.com /e:4096 /p should do the
  trick if C: is your system drive letter.

Regards,
Doug Wyatt