parse error ? Am I the only one?

Hi all!

I have been compiling a test program for the C/FRONT interface to Navision
Financials. The code works fine when using both the MS Visual C++ and the
LCC-compiler.

But when trying to compile using egcs or cygwin, I get a parse error in some
typedef statements. What am I doing wrong?

This is the code causing the error:
// Start

#ifdef _MSC_VER
#define DBL_CDECL		  __cdecl
#else
#define DBL_CDECL		  _cdecl
#endif

typedef void	(DBL_CDECL *DBL_pFuncExceptionHandler)(DBL_S32 ErrorCode,
DBL_BOOL IsFatal);
typedef void	(DBL_CDECL *DBL_pFuncMessageShowHandler)(DBL_U8* Message, DBL_U32
MessageType, DBL_S32 ErrorCode);

// End

It would be a great help to me, if someone could help me. I prefer using the
egcs or cygwin.

Regards
Michael P.
Student