Re: SharedX support under WindowsNT

You could use VNC (Virtual network
computing) http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/.

There are native windows versions of both server and client (which
serves/calls Win32 GDI) and there is a cygwin version of the Xvnc
client/server, which uses/provides X calls. See
http://www.dol.ru/users/valtul/

A few excerpts from the website:
**********
It is sharable. One desktop can be displayed and used by several viewers
at once, allowing CSCW-style applications.

Xvnc is the Unix VNC server, which is based on a standard X
server.  Applications can display themselves on it as if it were a normal
X display, but they will actually appear on any connected VNC viewers
rather than on a physical screen.

So Xvnc is really two servers in one. To the applications it is an X
server, and to the remote VNC users it is a VNC server. By convention we
have arranged that the VNC server display number will be the same as the X
server display number, which means you can use eg. snoopy:2 to refer to
display 2 on machine 'snoopy' in both the X world and the VNC world.
*********

--Chuck