(B20 suffers under WIN NT FixPack 4 (see below) ______________ WG: failure notice

Hi @cygwin,

originally, I intended to submit a bug report
(WIN NT FixPack 4 hampers cygwin1.dll semantics).
Then your mailer daemon replied that only
,,subscribers´´ may act thus.

1. (Please look at the bug description anyway.)
   forget it: mail daemon declines acceptance above 100000
   bytes.
2. What is a subscriber, if not for a mailing list?
3. If I want to submit bug reports to cygwin,
   where do I send them, or how do I become a
   subscriber?

sincerely,

AUTINFORM Finanz GmbH

Thomas Heinrich