RE: X11 and shared libs again

Oh by the way, do not give me UWIn as example of having Xt, Xmu and
Xaw as dlls... if someone is plaing to send a comment about UWIN.

A UWIn user mailed me a month ago about X aps crashing when he
linked against lesstif.  i advised him to recompile X11R6 which
comes with UWIN
and build Xt, Xmu and Xaw as static libs... he did and all of his
applications started behaving... though David Korn did refuse to
believe me ;-)

Suhaib