RE: Huge binary size!

Using Visual C++ 6(or 5, anyhow), when the old stream library was used, the
binary size is significantly smaller than the std::ofstream... I am not sure
whether it happened same way with gcc but believe gcc always supports new
standard better and is an excellent tool.

BTW, thank for more experienced guys in the list. Last time I was
complaining about a 518KB helloworld.exe, after stripping, it was 7.6KB,
--same with both mingw32 and cygwin. But now that you've done the
stripping...

Luke