GNUPro Subscription

Hello all,
I have tried two times to contact info@cygnus.com for more details
about the commercial Cygwin license, but to no avail.  Now I'm
resorting to this mailinglist: whom should I contact for more details
about commercial licensing of the Cygwin environment?  Is anybody
reading messages addressed to info@cygnus.com?

A CC/FAX/Phone response would be nice, since I'm not on the
mailinglist.

Regards
R'
--
Yeah, yo mama dresses you funny and you need a mouse to delete files.

Dr. Ralf Fassel
Akustik Technologie Göttingen
Theaterstr. 10
D-37073 Göttingen