Re: Segfault when call kernel32 function

Ah!  Got it working now.  When I first tried your suggestion I
mistakenly used

  static const char mode_str[128] = "9600,N,8,1";
         ^^^^^

instead of

  static char mode_str[128] = "9600,N,8,1";

which must have put it in the wrong section.  The latter
method seems to work fine.

-Jamie