Re: B20.1 tcsh-6.08.00 oddity

Ian Miller wrote:

> I've using B20.1 and the latest tcsh port (termcap version), and I'm
> experiencing something a bit strange. Basically, whenever I do an 'ls'
> in a directory it causes all the icons on the Windows98 to refresh
> briefly

Bizarrely, this behaviour has just stopped completely, and I cannot think
what I did to achieve this. The only things I did in the interim were to
run 'ls --color' in bash, and to change the 'Quick Edit' and 'Fast Pasting'
properties of the Cygwin console (but I have since changed them back to their
original settings, and the problem has not returned)!

cheers,
ian