running shell scripts

Hi,

I'm trying to run the Postgres database from cygwin and have got the main
database to work.
However, there a number of shell scripts that I cant run.  E.g., I get a "no
such file or directory" error when I tried to run some of the scripts. It
prints out the path correctly, so that's not the problem.

Prefixing it with the full path does not help.

Thanks in advance,

Jens Skakkebaek
jskakkebaek@adomo.com