I'm clueless

    Thanks for everyone's help on my last problem, but now that Cygwin
B20 is now running properly on Windows 98, I don't know how to use it. I
have looked through all of the documentation that I can find, but I
still can't figure out how to do one simple thing. I want to be able to
compile a C++ program, but I just can't figure out how to. I have very
little knowledge of DOS and UNIX, so I am having a lot of trouble with
this. Thanks for any help that anycone can give me on this.

Michael Noone
michaeln@dnc.net