Re: Undefined reference to '_ctype_'?

> Hence the cygwin-inst and cygwin-src packages are only at the
> 19991206 level and not the 19991204 level. Should I get the 1206
> ones, so am I missing something here?

It's a subtle flaw in the system I use for building snapshots and
saving disk space.  I only update the full sources and installs once a
week or so; the rest of the time I only update the winsup sources and
the dll.  In theory, you should be able to merge the two to get
something useful, but as they're snapshots, most people don't.  Now
that cygwin is in CVS I may stop hosting older stuff completely, since
you can just check out the date you want from the cvs server.