Re: No such file or directory

Oh, I didn't think you were being critical, and on this particular issue, I
don't have a strong opinion one way or the other. Just playing devil's
advocate. ;-)

Another implementation option might be a switch to configure so that someone
could download the source and "easily" rebuild with the feature turned
off(assuming it's enabled by default). This might ease the support burden but
still give a user who has the know-how and inclination the opportunity to
disable the feature without having to hack the source.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin
rick_rankin@yahoo.com