ports in general, editors particularly

Question: is there a master list of software ports to Cygwin somewhere?
Yes, I know there's a "Software" section on the web site, but it seems
incomplete.  A similar search on Google turned up some interesting stuff,
also a lot of dead links.

In particular I'm looking for a port of Pico, the editor that comes with the
Pine package.

All suggestions appreciated.

Glenn