Compile c++ program with cygwin (gcc) for linux

Hello,

Is it possible to distribute your cygwin that is able to
compile and generate Linux executable code of C/C++?
So we can generate both windows and linux code
with cygwin alone. Please let me know if you add
this function. This may let more Windows programmers
port their windows' codes to linux.

Best Regards

Chang LI
Neatware

ps: you may think this request is weird. But I do not like
switch computers when I develop a cross-platform code.