Re: Weird behavior when using "-I" with gcc-2.95.2

I've just seen a problem in cygwin that could account for this behavior.
It would be interesting to see if tonight's snapshot improves this
behavior.

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company