Re: ntsec documentation [was Re: grep 2.4 and permission denied]

Hello Corinna,

Saturday, May 06, 2000, 2:01:31 PM, you wrote:

CV> this is a good reason to publish the latest version of the ntsec
CV> documentation. It's part of the developers snapshots but hasn't
CV> yet find it's way to the net documentation. I have attached the
CV> html version of the document.

    Is someone interested in having miserable resemblance of POSIX
permissions on win9x?
http://pw32.sourceforge.net/manual/main.html#perms describes how I've
done it.

CV> Please mail questions/suggestions/patches/flames regarding ntsec or
CV> it's documentation to this mailing list.

CV> Have fun,
CV> Corinna

Best regards,
 Paul                            mailto:paul-ml@is.lg.ua