Re: cp, rm, date executables

I ran the 'full.exe' downloaded from the UK mirror site:
        ftp.ccp14.dl.ac.uk
and it seems to have provided everything, though it is from 1998, the
B20 release.  I'm able to continue the Mozilla build with these files.

Since I had already deleted the log file from the previous 'setup', I
figured I just run through it again and email you the log file.  I entered
all the same data, including the same ftp site:
        ftp://ftp.yggdrasil.com
with the only exception being that I chose a root directory on the same
drive as the 'setup.exe' program.  But to my surprise, it install more
executables (including the missing ones I needed).  So either some packages
did not come down the first time I tried it, or they didn't ungzip/untar
correctly to the other drive.

So problem solved, I guess.  Thanks for your help anyway.

I should ask you though, I suppose it is better to use this later build,
rather the B20 'full.exe' that I found at that UK mirror site.

-Dan Suslo