Re: Crash in 1.1.1

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 09:32:29PM -0700, Ken Coleman wrote:
>That seems to fix it.  I did build my own version - I'll look at the
>diffs for the snapshot later and see if the change made it in.  If it
>did, I'll use that version instead of my homespun one.  I assume it's
>the changes in sigproc.*, right?

Actually, no.  Those were more or less gratuitous.  I made them when I
was scratching my head over the problem.  The real fix is the addition
of one line (#undef WaitForSingleObject) in sync.cc.

>Thanks again!

You're welcome.  Thank you! for your excellent reporting of the problem.

<<Insert obligatory grumbling about Windows 9x here>>

cgf