Finding cygwin

I just helped a colleague install cygwin on his Windows NT box. The
hardest part was finding the Cygwin web page! I didn't remember the
bookmark from my computer, so I started at "www.cygnus.com". That dumped
me at www.redhat.com. Ok, that's the parent company. But there's nothing
on the main page that mentions Cygwin or even Cygnus. So I went to
"downloads"; no luck, just linux stuff (good stuff, but not what I
wanted!). So I went to "search", searched for "cygwin". Lots of hits
in mailing list archives, nothing useful. Gave up and went to
www.altavista.com, searched for "cygwin", found it!

I hope this is just growning pains, and not an indication that Red Hat
is not interested in supporting Cygwin!

One other hint: "setup.exe" should remember which download site was
used last, and offer that as the default.

-- Stephe