Re: setup.exe

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 12:26:39PM -0800, Paul Garceau wrote:
>Chris, are you attempting to test the IE5, Netscape or msdos
>installations for the latest version of setup (v1.45)?

Sorry.  I don't know what you mean.  I was asking for people to run the
setup-1.45.exe program.  I didn't mention anything about bash, msdos, or
IE5 because all of those are irrelevant.

I was just asking for people to install using setup, hoping that people
who had previously used setup would be able to confirm or deny that it
works properly.  This has nothing to do with how you downloaded setup-1.45.exe.

Of course, running setup.exe within bash violates the instructions that
have been given for setup.  You really can't effectively install cygwin if
there are executing cygwin processes on your computer...

>Finally, I've forgotten where the full documentation for Cygwin is,
>could somebody give me a URL?

Go to the project web page:  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

cgf