Re: Troubles with gdbtk

Earnie,

I've been having a similar problem ever since I transitioned from V1.1.0 to
V1.1.1.  When I execute the command

    > gdb msr

on an executable that has been compiled and linked with the -g option, the
gdb gui interface pops up and an error window opens to inform me

        couldn't stat "/e/Programs/MSR/msr.f": no such file or directory
           while excuting
        "File mtime $f"
        etc

Once the error message is closed, the executable can be run and stops at the
first pre-defined breakpoint, the assembly code can be displayed and stepped
through.  Just can't view the original source.  The source resides in the
same directory as the executable.  Also, since DOS files on binary mounts
have been causing problems recently, I also tried removing the CR-LF from
the source but the problem persists.  Hopefully, that provides some useful
information.

Scott Hill