Re: setup.exe suggestions

> > I'm getting tired of pressing Ctrl+C as soon as the download
> > process is done....
> >
> In the immortal words of Chris G. Faylor, "Patches are gratefully
> accepted."

Actually, in this case it wouldn't help, as I'm in the middle of major
setup work and they'd just get in the way.  I'll add such a feature
shortly, but I don't know when that setup will make its way to
sourceware.

But, this case is an exception.  Patches are still gratefully accepted
for other things :-)