Re: Please try the 6/1 Cygwin DLL snapshot -- this may be the one

Just thought I'd offer some feedback. I've been using the 6/1 snapshot for a
couple of days now with no problems. All of my mounts are textmode and I've
seen none of the problems that appeared in the 1.1.1 release.

Rick
--
Rick Rankin
rick_rankin@yahoo.com