Re: telnet problems with current cygwin version

Ed,

From the looks of your mount output all of your moints are user mode
mounts.  This means, IIRC that these mounts are only available when
your user hive is loaded.  When mount -s is used they are recorded
in the machine registry and are always available.

You should either switch the the user account you are running inetd
as and then mount your drives, or if using LocalSystem mount them
with the -s (system) option.

That should work better...

Beyond that I can't guess.

W. Terry Lincoln [ICQ# 39362285]
Senior Consultant [Linux Registered User #99583]
Ciber corporation <http://www.ciber.com>
<mailto:WTerryLincoln@engineer.com>
<mailto:lincoln2@rochester.rr.com>
<http://www.geocities.com/terry_lincoln>