Re: New GCC available for testing (TRY 4) -- fixes include path problem

Just tested TRY 4 -- seems to work fine building libz.dll, and linking
minigzip.exe to either  the import lib libz.dll.a or to the static
libz.a using -static. I also was able to link directly to the dll itself
without the use of an import lib.  It all seems to work fine.

I did not test -mno-cygwin or anything mingw-related.

--Chuck