Re: Inetutils and mount points

From: "Earnie Boyd" <earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

> Assuming you've installed Cygwin to c:\Cygwin since you didn't tell me that
> information, you would:
>
> mount -f -s -b c:/cygwin /
> mount -f -s -b c:/cygwin/bin /usr/bin
> mount -f -s -b c:/cygwin/lib /usr/lib

Aha. Thanks. Yes, there was something siimple I was missing that was
apparently obvious to everyone else: it never occurred to me that it
might be possible to create the system mounts *before* removing the
corresponding user mounts.

--
Ross Smith <ross.s@ihug.co.nz> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand