Apache 2.0 on Cygwin

Hi all,

I came across the Apache 1.3.9/Cygwin port page (
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/ ) recently and I have some
questions.

I am porting Apache 2.0 to a POSIX run-time environment on the S/390
mainframe. Normally when porting to this system we  cross-compile using
namke, an NT compiler and pre-linker, then upload our object to the target
for final link.

I'm interested in using Cygwin as a development environment to do the
cross-compile and pre-link stages of the Apache build, especially since the
Unix build is much closer to our POSIX environment than the Visual Studio
build.

Is there currently an effort in place to port 2.0 to Cygwin? Where can I
find more information/discussion on this?

Regards,
Alastair.

--

Alastair McDermott,