RE: mount failed

I don't know if this will help, but try:

mount -b C: /

with a capital "C".

I have also had problems with this if I didn't use a command prompt from the
"start | run" menu, ie if I start a dos prompt from PowerDesk or Object
Desktop. I think it might have to do with those programs caching the
environment settings. I don't know if that helps at all, but give it a
shot.... :)

Thanks,
Frank Merenda | Senior Software Engineer
VetExchange   | http://www.VetExchange.com
fmerenda@VetExchange.com

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."

-- Roger Caras