From: "Christian Jönsson" <c.christian.joensson@telia.com>
To: <cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 1:48 AM
Subject: Problems running runtest... (also tcl8.4, expect and dejagnu)

hmm, this is not good. when trying to run the egcs testsuite using
dejagnu,
i get the following error:

BASH.EXE-2.04$ runtest --tool g77
couldn't read file "/usr/share/dejagnu/runtest.exp": no such file or
directory
BASH.EXE-2.04$

as far as i can tell, there *is* a file /usr/share/dejagnu/runtest.exp
so there has to be some other problem lurking here...

Actually, I'd like to build tcl8.4.x (cvs sources?) adn then expect (cvs
sources
at dev.scriptics.com also) and then get dejagnu working perhaps...

Anyone has pointers on how to build tcl and expect under cygwin-1.1.2?

TIA,

/ChJ